Work With Us
We are excited to have you as a part of our community!
Looking for Employment or Volunteering?
"Educator & Other work opportunities":
- To apply for a teacher or lead educator position, please send a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to: Karen Eichenlaub . Apply now for summer positions as well as school year teaching positions. There are part-time positions in our classrooms as well.
- To apply for an administrative position, please write a cover letter about your experience and interests to: Karen Eichenlaub .
- Read the job description and application information (pdf).
Check out our current opportunities.
Important Reminders for Employees
- Please remember submit your class schedule every semester.
- We need an up-to-date physical (from within the past one year) in our records at all times. Go to the Forms page for a copy of our medical release, or simply call your doctor and have them mail or fax us a note.
- All TAs are now required by the state to complete an EEC orientation and to register with the EEC. More information on our Essential Information page.
- Brandeis and Lemberg do not always operate on the same schedule — check our office calendar for our dates of operation!
- Interested in babysitting outside of Lemberg? You can find many job postings in the area on Brandeis's Off Campus Jobs list.